Remember The Magic





Saturday, January 12, 2013

2013 Reading List

One of the first things that I do, after creating my goals and aspirations list for a new year, is I create my reading list. Now, I have to admit, my reading list has very high standards!! For one, it always starts off long. Next, it is never complete as I am always adding new releases and new finds to the list. And, lastly, I almost always never actually finish it!! :) My selections usually revolve around the 8 areas of my life that I create goals for, with the exception of fiction and biography reads!!

This year, since my hubby bought me a Kindle Fire, I am hoping to break my streak of an unfinished list!! :) And, I am hoping to read more books this year than I ever have!! Here is my current list (and I will keep you posted on my progress every month!!):

2013 READING LIST
(IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)

1000 Gifts by Ann Voskamp (personal)
This Momentary Marriage by John Piper (marriage)
The Good Girl’s Guide To Great Sex by Sheila Gregoire (marriage)
Dreaming Of More For The Next Generation by Michelle Anthony (ministry)
Family Ministry Field Guide by Timothy Paul Jones (ministry)
Spiritual Parenting by Michelle Anthony (children/family)
The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson (personal)
Educating The Wholehearted Child by Sally Clarkson (home school)
The Meaning Of Marriage by Timothy Keller (marriage)
The Missional Mom by Helen Lee (children/family)
The Ministry Of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson (children/family)
365 Days Of Celebration and Praise byJulie Lavender (home school)
Life Skills For Kids by Christine M. Field (children/family)
The Treasure Principle by Randy Alcorn (financial)
Mrs. Kennedy and Me by Clint Hill (personal)
What Remains by Carole Radziwill (personal)
French Women Don’t Get Fat by Mireille Guiliano (personal)
French Kids Eat Everything by Karen Le Billon (personal)
Bringing Up Bebe by Pamela Druckerman (personal)
Paris In Love by Eloisa James (personal)
One Tuesday Morning by Karen Kingsbury (personal)
Multiply: Disciples Making Disciples by Francis Chan (ministry)
Desperate by Sarah Mae and Sally Clarkson (children/family)
The Busy Homeschool Mom’s Guide To Romance by Heidi St. John (marriage)
Operation World by Jason Mandryk (ministry)
Celebration Of Discipline by Richard  J. Foster (personal)
Enough: Discovering Joy Through Simplicity and Generosity by Adam Hamilton (financial)
Jesus Calling by Sarah Young (personal/children/family)
Grace by Max Lucado (personal)
A Circle of Quiet by Madeleine L’engle (personal)
Praying Circles Around Your Children by Mark Batterson (motherhood/family)


Have a blessed week,

Andrea




No comments:

Post a Comment